Microsoft has announced price increases for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 business users, starting March 1, 2022.
The monthly subscription costs per user will increase for all business plans. Price increases will vary by plan, with the highest increase leading to Microsoft $ 4 more per user per month (the Microsoft 365 E3 plan).
Here are the specific cost increases coming in March for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 business subscribers:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic ($ 5 to $ 6 per user)
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium ($ 20 to $ 22)
- Office 365 E1 ($ 8 to $ 10)
- Office 365 E3 (da $ 20 a $ 23)
- Office 365 E5 ($ 35 to $ 38)
- Microsoft 365 E3 (from $ 32 to $ 36)
The price increase has been described as "the first major price update since we launched Office 365 ten years ago."
We remind you that Utixo offers a Hosted Exchange service very similar to Office365 with the following advantages:
- Use ONLY European data centers as per GDPR
- Reduced costs
- Localised assistance