Once you have purchased the certificate and paid, proceed as follows:
- Enter your control panel and locate the purchased certificate among the services
- Click on "active" to enter its configuration
- Enter in "view certificate details" and then click on "configure certificate"
- Fill in the form by entering your personal data and the CSR, select the type of server where the certificate will be installed. If the site to be certified is hosted on a cPanel server, it is possible to generate the CSR by following the guide How to generate a CSR request from Cpanel / WHM
- Choose the validation method, to prove that you own the domain you must receive an email or publish a file on the domain to be certified. Select the preferred mode, if you decide to use an email make sure you have the relevant access. We recommend the use of email because it is the simplest system, you will receive an email with a link to be confirmed.
- If you choose file validation you will have a screen like this, with indication of the file name and content:
- After a few minutes, if the validation was successful, it will be possible to download the certificate, as shown in the screenshot below: