You can mount your Storage Box via Samba/CIFS. You can use the following UNC path.
The share name is backup
How to map a Cloud Storage disk with Windows
In Windows, use the following instructions to connect the storage as a network drive with its own drive letter:
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Windows 7: On the left, click on Computer and then at the top on Map network drive.
- Windows 8/10: On the left, click on This PC. And then at the top click on Computer and then on Map network drive.
- In the new dialog, select a network drive letter of your choice and enter \\<username>.your-storagebox.de\backup for the folder. Enter a check next to Reconnect at login if you want to automatically establish a connection upon starting the system.
- When you are asked for login information here, you should enter the username and password you used for your Storage Cloud. Or as an alternative, you can save the login information in Windows.
- The setup of your Storage Cloud as a network drive should now be finished and you should be able to find it as a separate drive under This PC (Windows 8.1/10) or Computer (Windows 7/8).